Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Titanic 2012 - The Launch of an infamous ShipWreck!

TITANIC 2012 - Curse of RMS Titanic  is now officially up at the Kindle store shelves at Amazon.com/Kindle store  or simply do a search for  Titanic 2012 and it'll pop right up. Two great reviews are up on Kindle already and the book is selling briskly. For a look at an indepth review of our baby -- come see the baby!!!  At:  http://www.amazon.com/Titanic-2012-Curse-RMS-ebook/product-reviews/B0049U4CCE/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Way ahead of the year-long schedule I had set for myself, the book debut just this past Sunday, last day in Oct....just under the wire for Halloween.

I wish to thank each and everyone here who followed the evolution of the book - to see how I personally Cook a Book.

Thanks for your continued patience and frienship....but ain't that what it's all about?

Rob Walker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad I came across your site and blog! It seems we both think there shouldn't be a sharp border between the different genres? A book could be a fantasy story and a romance/thriller/mystery/philosphic book at the same time? I guess these are the best books? I strive to create such works too.
I don't have so much experience like you, I've published only one book so far. Yet, don't you think every author should strive to create new creatures, the classical, öld like vampires, elves, dwarfs, wizards with sharp hats, fairies, etc. are too ordinary already? That's why I try some new in some of my books (Tale Of The Rock Pieces, The Opposite Of Magic, Kids'Funny Business, etc (weightless korks, glowing, living balls, Brown faces, fiery men, one-eyeds, night fruit, rock pieces, fish-keepers, etc...), do you think I'm right?
Will be glad to read some of your works! They really look fascinating! Wish you all the best! Let the wonderful noise of the sea always sounds in your ears! (a greeting of the water dragons'hunters - my Tale Of The Rock Pieces).