Monday, March 25, 2013

Rob Walker's Amazing Class for Writers

Take my class - in six weeks you will learm more about writing and have more insight into your own writting than any handful of classses in creative writing you have ever taken. I take 30 of your pages and turn them into a workshop as together we autopsy your style and if you can take it, we find out what might well be keeping you from commercial success but in plenty of rejection slips. Six weeks of access via email with yours truly. Only complaint I ever got was to be called a Butcher, a compliment really to a developmental editor.  Payment is a mere $90 and it could change your life as it has many previous students.

If interessted, contact me at inkwalk at SBC global dot net.

Now go read some of my articles below.

Rob Walker
www.robertwalkerbooks.com
 

No comments: